The District of Përmet offers wonderful natural beauties that remain unspoiled and among these is the Bredhi i Hotovës – Dangëlli National Park, among the largest and most famous in Albania. The two-day itinerary that develops inside the park offers wonderful views and the possibility of visiting characteristic villages, historical places and the thermal springs of Bënjë. The biking develops on a path that crosses the main area of the park, wooded areas and historic villages in close contact with nature.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love unspoiled nature, the countryside and mountain biking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- Preparation of the bikes and equipment:
- Departure and stops along the way;
- Packed lunch;
- Arrival and overnight in Ogren, alternatively Gostivisht;
- Departure and stop along the route;
- Return to Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people