The district of Përmet offers marvelous naturalistic attractions that still untouched. Fir of Hotova – Dangelli National Park, is among the largest and most famous in Albania also because it is nickname the Balkan lung. Breathtaking landscapes and unspoiled nature are interspersed with traditional villages located in the are. Itoffers the opportunity for a unique excursion, in contact with nature and rural life and also irreplaceable emotions.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love uncontaminated nature, rurality and off-roading.
- meeting point in Përmet according to client’s needs.
- preparation of 4×4 vehicle and necessary equipment.
- after that departure to the National Park.
- stop at predefined points along the route to visit: Kosinë church, Tekke of Ali Postivan, Kamencka canyon, forest station and refreshment point, villages of Frashër, Ogren and Gostivisht, Bënjë thermal waters.
- return to Përme.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements. It is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services. Such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people.