One of the most beautiful places to enjoy experimental tourism is undoubtedly the village of Selo.
If you want to do different sports, if you are eager to travel near and far ,if you are keen on climbing peaks ,if you are interested in exploring the history of the ancient castle, if you need breathing fresh air, if you are curious to try local grown products, if you are a nature lover and want to bathe in natural water baths ,if you like vibrant night life opt for this package.
Duration: 1 night and 2 days
- Departure from “Çerçizi Square” in Gjirokastra at 09:00 towards the village of Selo by cars assigned by the guide.
- Visit the ancient ruins of Argjiro castle, a walk for about 40 min breathing fresh air and enjoying the spectacular view of the lush greenery.
- Coffee break at the guesthouse in the village of Selo.
- A walk along the river, from the foot of Stugar mountain to the border post where you can bathe in the natural water baths.
- Picnic lunch with traditional food of the area.
- Return to the guesthouse
- The polyphonic group of women will sing and dance for you while having dinner
- Visit the ancient church in the village
- Familiarity with some of the ancient professions of the area
- Return to meeting point
Package price: 6700 ALL / person
This package is suitable for every person being in good health and for children over 10 years old. Mostly liked by groups of 4 – 8 people.
Professional guide, round trip transportation to the meeting point, lunch, dinner, accommodation in the guesthouse and the polyphonic group of women
* Accommodation can also be done with tents at the border post on Mount Stugar for an extra fee. It’s optional
Necessary equipment for the trip: hiking/trekking boots, T-shirts, a sun hat, water bottle 0.5l, first -aid kit.