The district of Përmet offers marvelous naturalistic attractions that are still untouched, including Bredhi i Hotovës – Dangëlli National Park, among the largest and most famous in Albania also because it is nicknamed the Balkan lung. Breathtaking landscapes and unspoiled nature are interspersed with traditional villages located in the area, offering the opportunity for a unique excursion, in contact with nature and rural life, offering irreplaceable emotions.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love uncontaminated nature, rurality and off-roading.
- meeting point in Përmet according to client’s needs;
- preparation of 4×4 vehicle and necessary equipment;
- departure to the National Park;
- stop at predefined points along the route to visit: Kosinë church, Tekke of Ali Postivan, Kamencka canyon, forest station and refreshment point, villages of Frashër, Ogren and Gostivisht, Bënjë thermal waters;
- return to Përmet
* Paketat janë fleksibël sipas kërkesave të klientëve; është i mundur realizimi i paketave të personalizuara sipas kërkesave dhe shërbime ekstra si p.sh transport ekstra, intinerare trekking, fjetja në tenda, dreka në shtëpi fshati, degustime etj.
** Minimumi 4 persona