There are tons of unique activities waiting to be explored. We will bathe in the warm thermal waters of Benjë ,walk over the magnificent Vjosa canyons, explore the centuries-old village of Ogdunan with its hundreds of years old churches and houses, harvest the magic Kocimare honey , climb to the top of Postenan Mountain, enjoy locally grown products and honey .
Duration: 1 night and 2 days
- Meeting point with the guide at 9:00 in the center of Përmet from where the departure will take place with the assigned cars.
- Enjoy for 30 minutes the warm thermal waters in Benjë widely known for their curative properties.
- After this break, travelling by car up the stunning canyons of Langarica at the altitude of 600m from where we will see the picturesque view of crystal clear waters of the Vjosa wild river .
- We will visit a village steeped in history, built since the 13th century, with 200-year-old black stone houses, untouched by time, lying at the foot of the mountain called Ogdunan
- We will visit the shelter, the old school and the church of St. Mary which are next to the village water source.
- Then at lunch time, there is a warm welcome for you at Entela’s guesthouse
- In the afternoon, Kastriot awaits us in his bee park, to try the beekeeping experience, to harvest honey or prepare honey-based products.
- Dinner will be enjoyed around the fireplace, travelling back in time, a sense of history, a sense of culture, a sense of food .
- You will wake up in an idyllic setting and have a hearty breakfast with milk, honey, pancakes, fresh fruits, chicken eggs etc.
- Trekking to the top of the Postenan village for about 90 minutes from where you can see the whole breathtaking valley.
- Visit the ruins of the old military cantonment as well as the old steam baths
- Lunch will be a picnic in a lovely peaceful spot to relax and unwind under the shade of tall trees. Return to the village on foot.
- Return at the meeting point, Përmet center by car
Price of the package: 7100 ALL per person
1-Round-trip transport Përmet-Ogdunan,
2-Accommodation 1 night in a over 200–year- old guesthouse
3- Lunch and dinner on the first day
4- Picnic Breakfast and lunch on the second day
5- Guide for all days,
6- Beekeeping experience,
7- Bottles of water along the way.
Not included: Extra drinks
Guidelines for booking this trip:
This trip is suggested for people who love adventure and enjoy good health. The difficulty level is low. Preferred groups with over 5 people.
Book 3 days in advance.
Necessary equipments for the trip: hiking/trekking boots, spare warm clothes, a sun hat, waterproof and windproof jacket with hood, first -aid kit.