The district of Përmet offers marvelous naturalistic attractions that are still untouched, including the “Bredhi i Hotovës – Dangëlli” National Park, among the largest and most famous in Albania. From the forest station numerous tracks start, that run within the park and are immersed in nature, offering the opportunity for a unique excursion, in contact with nature and rural life, offering irreplaceable emotions.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, the countryside and trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- preparation of 4×4 vehicle and necessary equipment;
- departure to the forest station of Bredhi i Hotovës – Dangëlli;
- arrival at the forest station and start of trekking;
- packed lunch;
- return to the forest station;
- visit of the Kamencka canyon
- return to Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people