The region of Përmet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched, and among them is the picturesque village of Buhal, which is located on the slope of Mount Dhëmbel. The trail offers wonderful views of the Vjosa River valley and the mountains of the Bredhi Hotovë – Dangëlli national park. The trip takes place on a gentle trail and allows you to visit the characteristic village of Buhal, its traditional houses and some cultural monuments such as churches and traditional dwellings.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural scenery and trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure to the village of Buhal;
- Trekking and visiting historical-cultural monuments;
- Lunch with you or at a traditional guesthouse;
- Return to the town of Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people