The region of Permet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched, and among them is the beautiful Kazan Gorge, located at the base of the Nemërçkë Mountains. The trail offers wonderful views of the mountain ranges of Greece and Albania. The journey begins in the characteristic village of Biovizhda and reaches the gorge by walking along a gentle mountainous trail passing through beautiful pastures near the Greek border.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural settings and trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure towards Kazan Gorge;
- Arrival in the village of Biovizhda and start of trekking towards the gorge;
- Lunch with you;
- Return to the village of Biovizhdë;
- Return to the City of Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people