The region of Permet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched, and among them are the picturesque Gorge of Këlcyra and the characteristic villages of Limar and Mbrezhdani, which are located on the slopes of Mount Dhëmbel. The hike offers wonderful views of the Vjosa Valley and the opportunity to visit two villages rich in history and culture. The journey takes place on a gently sloping trail that passes between beautiful pastures and mountain streams, in close contact with nature.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural scenery and trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure to the Gorge of Këlcyra;
- Trekking and visiting historical-cultural monuments;
- Lunch with you;
- Return to the City of Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people