The region of Përmet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain pristine and untouched. Among them are the Nëmerçka Mountains and its paths. The trail offers wonderful views of the Vjosa Valley and the opportunity to visit characteristic villages rich in history and culture. The journey takes place on a gently sloping trail passing through pastures, freshwater springs, and wooded areas in close contact with nature.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love uncontaminated nature, rural scenery and trekking.
- Meeting point in Permet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure from the village of Gjinkar;
- Arrival in the village of Gjinkar and beginning of trekking to the peak;
- Return to the City of Permet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people