The region of Permet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched, and among these are the picturesque villages of Trebozisht, Melan, Lipivan and Delvina, located in the area of Shqerisë. The hike offers wonderful views of the Vjosa Valley and Lengarica Canyon, as well as the opportunity to visit villages rich in history and culture. The journey takes place on an easy road that passes through beautiful pastures and mountain streams, in close contact with nature.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural scenery and trekking.
- Meeting point in Permet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure to the village of Petran;
- Trekking and visiting historical-cultural monuments;
- Lunch with you;
- Return to the City of Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people