The region of Përmet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched, and among them is Dhëmbel-Nemërçkë mountain ridge, which divides the Vjosa Valley from the Zagori Valley. The hike offers the opportunity to cross from one valley to the other, enjoying wonderful panoramas along an ancient road connecting the inhabitants of both areas. The journey takes place on an easy path passing through pastures, fresh water springs and wooded areas in close contact with nature.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural scenery and trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure to the village of Leuse;
- Arrival in the village of Leuse and trekking to Sheper;
- Lunch with you;
- Arrival in Sheper;
- Transfer based on the agreed tour *
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people