The region of Permet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched, and among them is the mountain of Nemërçkë and its paths. The road offers wonderful views of the Vjosa Valley and the opportunity to visit characteristic villages rich in history and culture. The journey takes place on a gentle trail passing through pastures, fresh water springs and wooded areas in close contact with nature.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural scenery and trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure to the village of Biovizhdë;
- Arrival in the village of Biovizhdë and trekking towards the pass;
- Lunch and dinner with you;
- Overnight in a Stan;
- Return to the town of Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people