The region of Përmet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched. Among them is the beautiful Sopot Waterfall, located at the foot of Nemërçkë Mountain. The trail offers a wonderful view of the southern part of the massive and above all a spectacular view of the Nemërçkë Mountains glacier. The journey begins in the characteristic Strëmbec stone village and the waterfall is reached walking along a gentle mountainous trail passing through beautiful pastures in close contact with nature.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural scenery and also trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet.
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment.
- Departure to the Sopot Waterfall.
- Arrival in Strëmbec village, the starting point of the path to the waterfalls.
- Visit to the waterfalls and also the surrounding area.
- Lunch with you.
- Return to the village of Strëmbec.
- Return to the town of Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements. It is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and also extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people