The region of Përmet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched, and among them is the picturesque village of Lipa and the Church of St. Elena, which are located on the slope of Mount Dhëmbel. The trail offers wonderful views of the Vjosa Valley and the mountains of the Bredhi Hotovë – Dangelli National Park. The journey takes place on a gently sloping trail and allows you to visit the characteristic village and the famous church.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural scenery and trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure to the village of Lipë;
- Arrival in the village of Lipë and trekking to the church;
- Return to village of Lipë;
- Return to the town of Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people