A purposeful escape in the heart of South Albania
Do you want to escape the routine at a 3T pace? Have you thought about an escape beyond the ordinary? Do you like exploring and slow-moving experiences? Do you need new friends? Or maybe you want to enjoy turtle time with family and kids away from the daily routine?
This week-long trip is built for dreamers, optimists, explorers, those who want to go deep into the knowledge for travellers looking for emotions and wanting to create authentic memories.
Throughout an intense mild adventure itinerary, the stations of this trip will introduce you to:
– Monuments, history, heritage, art, music, dance, culture, local stories;
– Gastronomy, ethics and tradition of healthy eating, rare ingredients and recipes;
– Wine and vineyard, producers and dominant flavours. Wine-inspired local ceremonies;
– Nature, landscape, the emotion of climbing a mountain trail or the adrenaline of the first contact with a horse, the off-road escape through the mountains, isolated villages and traces of time;
– Local spirit. You can have an interactive approach, by carving, dancing, drawing, cooking, picking fruit, singing, or posing to a camera wearing a local costume.
Duration: 8 hours
Min: 2 people
Max: 24 people