Rafters wishing to embark on the Vjosa’s River trip should arrive in the morning at Permet City. After arriving at the river edge the guides will assist you in the preparation for the adventure. This trip will provide a great adrenaline as you float by the crystal river and will certainly make it an unforgettable experience. The river trip lasts about 2—3 hours, and depends largely on the water level. After or during the trip the group will enjoy a tourd lunch, really delicious.
Difficulty level grade III. Period March – November
Rafting in Vjosa is one of the most fantastic sports you should try at least once in this river. Vjosa is the wildest river in Europe
- transportation from the meeting point to the point of departure
- preparation of rafts and equipment
- training by professional guides concerning the basic rules of raft navigation
- rafting for about 18 km on the Vjosa River
- stops at certain places to cool down in the river, jumps from cliffs, group photos, videos, etc.
- arrival at the point of exit from the river
- transportation to the meeting point
* Packages are flexible to customer timetables and requirements; it is also possible to arrange personalized packages according to extra requirements and services such as extra transportation, accommodation in tents or other structures. We also offer traditional village lunches, tastings, live music with folk bands, etc.
** Minimum 4 people