The region of Përmet offers wonderful areas of natural beauty that remain untouched, and among them is the mountain of Nemërçkë and its trails. The hike offers wonderful views of the Vjosa valley and the opportunity to visit characteristic villages rich in history and culture. The journey takes place on a gentle trail passing through pastures, water springs and wooded areas in close contact with nature.
The excursion is suitable for all people who love untouched nature, rural scenery and trekking.
- Meeting point in Përmet;
- Preparation of necessary tools and equipment;
- Departure to the village of Leuse;
- Arrival in the village of Leuse and start of trekking towards the pass;
- Lunch with you;
- Return to the town of Përmet.
* Packages are flexible according to customer requirements; it is possible to create personalized packages according to the requirements and extra services such as additional transport, trekking itineraries, sleeping in tents, village lunches, tastings etc.
** Minimum 4 people